Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Take Time To Think

Take time to think...
it is the source of power

Take time to play...
it is the secret of perpetual youth

Take time to read...
it is the fountain of wisdom

Take time to pray...
it is the greatest power on earth

Take time to laugh...
it is the music of the soul

Take time to give...
it is too short a day to be selfish

Hello friends,
Another week flies by, and with August nearly half over, we look forward to Spring weather here in Australia soon. I have spoken to many people this week, and there seemed to be a common thread in conversations about being 'time poor'! Never enough hours in the day!!
So even though I have to work this weekend, I will make sure I take some time to 'take in the day', 'smell the flowers', chill out, go for a walk, really think about how blessed I am!! Enjoy your weekend whatever you do, and remember, take a minute to 'enjoy the day'!
God Bless
Kerry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment