Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

No matter how steep the mountain - the Lord is going to climb it with you. - Helen Steiner Rice

WOW!! It's been a very very challenging week this week my friends!! My neighbour in the apartment below me, had a fire in the kitchen, thank you God that there was no-one hurt, when I went to help, the fire was out, but the place was filled with smoke. We managed to get the balcony door open, all rushed to get fresh air. Thank you to the fireman and paramedics that come to our aid!! Today my car radiator hose blew off, what a shock, steam coming out from under the bonnet!! And I was parked outside church!! My poor old car was towed away, and I will phone the mechanic in the morning!! Through all this, and as hard as 'the mountain is to climb,' I know God never leaves me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment