Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."


I went to a fantastic Good Friday service today, and caught up with my friend Penny that I had not seen for over a year!

WOW, it was so good to go and have coffee with Penny and another new friend Sue, and have a real catch up chat! I have thought of Penny often, and I found out that she had been thinking of me and praying for my son and me.

Sometimes when we are busy in our lives, and time rushes by, we should take a minute stop and say even a quick 'Hi, how are you' to our friends, it might just be that they need only that minute or two to know that you care, and your still around!

Thank you for today Penny and Sue, you really blessed me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment