Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas Wishes

Hello my friends, 

It's the night of Christmas Eve here in Sydney, Australia.
Although this is our summer time, the real heat has not come yet, and today was a beautiful 'not too hot' day here. 

I have never experienced a cold Christmas, maybe one day!!  

 I went to the shops to finish a bit of last minute food shopping, it was so busy, people everywhere, but there seemed to be a few happy faces in anticipation of  two or more days off, away from the 'hustle and bustle' of pre Christmas preparation.

So I take this time now, to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, to remember the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ,  and to thank God for all our blessings.

I thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my WOW page,  so many different countries, I wish I could see them all!

God Bless you all,

Kerry :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment