Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Born to win_0002.wmv



Born to Win -- Music & Lyrics by Simone Waddell
The journey's hard. The journey's dark,
and every now and then I felt like giving up.
But I've come so far, I've travelled long.
There's nothing that could ever come and steal my song.
I'm looking up, I'm moving on,
and everything that held me back is totally gone.
Now it's clear, why I'm here.
And I know the purpose of my life, and there's nothing to fear.
Now my future is bright,
now I've seen the light,
it will carry me wherever I go. (Wherever I go...)
[Chorus]
I was born to win,
I was born to know what victory feels like,
comfortable in my skin,
releasing everything that hinders me.
I'm feeling light, (I'm feeling light)
I'm feeling free, (I'm feeling free)
I said to all the darkness you can get your grip off me (get it off from me).
The seasons changed, (the seasons changed)
the season's new. (the season's new)
I'm ready for whatever comes my way,
there's so much work to do.
Now my future is bright,
now I've seen the light,
it will carry me wherever I go (wherever I go)
[Repeat Chorus]
It was an uphill climb,
defeat was threatening to take over,
but something rose up inside.
I must be stronger than I know,
who would believe that I could grow,
to where freedom is the place where I live.
Now I live in freedom, (now I live, live in freedom)
Now I live in freedom, (now I live, live in freedom)
Now I live in freedom. (now I live, live in freedom, now I live)
[Repeat 3 times]
You were born to win,
You were born to know what victory feels like,
Comfortable in your skin,
Releasing everything that hinders you.
(now I live, live in freedom)
(now I live, live in freedom)
now I live

No comments:

Post a Comment