Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello my friends

Hello my friends,
This is just a little note, with a big Thank You to all of you that have viewed my blog.
I am not really very good at all about writing about myself, I lead a very simple but busy life. I am committed to my work, love my family and friends, enjoy my own time to rest and catch up on all the household chores, and time to enjoy my photography (I have just brought my first SLR camera), I need to update the pc, but that will be a later project! :-)
I feel truly blessed since I have found God, I had been searching for so long, and now I feel so renewed... I still struggle with everyday emotions and challengers, but reading His word, going to church, and having fellowship with other Christians is the best thing ever!!
I hope the scripture passages, quotes, and inspirational stories inspire you! God loves YOU, all you have to do is ask, and He will be there for you!
God Bless,
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. I believe you write very well and I wish I could have known you better LOve and God Bless

    ReplyDelete